Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Many thanks was written at 11:10 PM

I never meant to cause you trouble,
And I never meant to do you wrong,
And I, well if I ever caused you trouble,
Oh no, I never meant to do you harm.

But I can't spell it out for you,
I know it's never gonna be that simple,
No I cant spell it out for you.

I will always carry you in my heart
You'll always be my shooting star
Autumn days will fade away, but memories will always stay the same
I'm hoping you will never change, don't ever change.

Haha First of..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY COUSIN!

AUNTY HAZIMAH HASYLIN!

HAHAHA!

Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki bla bla the exact words from the fb comment I gave you ah XD. I'm grateful that you're my cousin and I hope we're this way sampai tani tua papa kedana XD. I'm using Udin's laptop right now so nada recent photos of you lah ah sini so nada pic lah ah and I guess you're happy with that. HAA! XD

So anyways, tadi paper maths mech. Wow. Gila. Lawalah. I guess I'll do this better than Pure. Amin though I'll do awesome on Pure! XD But yeah..

Studied di library pagi atu and all I've got to say is.. Ah Seng gila. Then, Abang Mizan panat. HAHA. Sama Aleng Riza, jubur. HAHA. Alai najib, gorilla hantap aku ketawa saja. Thank you. I can't believe I missed out on that this past 2months? Menyasalku.

Bini Fiqah, I thank you so much pasal bawa aku release stress. You have good ears and I have a big mouth. We should do that more often. HAHA. XD Audi R8 Sexy~ XD

Daleng Wina, I thank you pasal dangani aku eventhough I feel it burdens you, but you don't mind at all and it's sincere; I thank you so much berabis. XD

Cousinsku, thank you so much XD. Serious.

God put a smile on all your faces and mine; I can't thank enough. XD

You got me XOXO,
Wedah

TAG


ShoutMix chat widget


EXITS

Afiq
Ani
ZatiAniNabo
Azeef
Deeba (Wedah's Cousin)
Eyan (Wedah's Cousin)
Fadzay
Farhan
Farid's Photoblog
Jann
Ian
K2MG
HO7
Mairah
Mia (Wedah's cousin)
Nigel
Nurun
Qilah (Wedah's cousin)
Rumm
Sabri
Sarah
Syahirah yang jauh berada di Malaysia
Syarifah
Santi
UIC Rutipaun
UIC Zilche aka. Amer dengan si Mizan.
Wina
ZatulZaty
Zureen
Wedah's Photos



PAST

By Month

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010

By Post
Tadi first paper GP. Paning really so I don't thin...
Mumblings.
Today's word shall be integrity.The integrity to s...
PROCRASTING
GREATEST INVENTIONS
Sigh. Double Sigh.
Dreams bursting at the seams
To ten million fireflies
SEKULAH INDA LAGI LAMA!INDA CALI.EXAMS...!!My raya...
Trouble coldplay

CREDITS

Layout: AnnaStar*
Pictures: Flickr
Hosted by: Blogger