Monday, October 12, 2009

was written at 1:31 PM

Today's word shall be integrity.

The integrity to stop and NOT RUN when you hit someone's car; the integrity to have the decency TO STOP AND INVESTIGATE THE FREAKIN CAR WHEN YOU'RE BASICALLY HAVE BEEN BESTOWED WITH THE DUTY; the integrity to REMEMBER SOMEONE'S BIRTHDAY ESPECIALLY IF THAT PERSON IS YOUR FREAKIN' FRIEND and the integrity to just BE FREAKIN' PLAIN CLEAR ABOUT SOMETHING EVENTHOUGH YOU'RE NOT SURE WITH IT.

So anyways, first paper's in a week. GP and I've yet to go through that one. My voice is very sexy right now as well. Hoarse ah. Hehe..

How was my sunday? Well woken up by si Yui reallly -__-'. I could've get about 1 hour more of sleep but sadly no. Ada wedding next door and as obliged, I attended. It was an easy one I'll tell you that cause all I have to do was sit at the kem outside my house. After the wedding, si Op datang keboringan and so everybody on Pg Hj Ibrahim's lane came by and lepak at my house. Hahah.



After that, went to visit nini next door and main sama Aqil. Allahuakbar si Aqil.. He's 4 months and want to see his size? here.

AGREE WITH ME THAT, THAT IS A BIG BABY.

4 months tu.

Adorable ganya takutku angkat cause eventhough he's big tapi very gentle you know. Macam, inda buleh kasar on him even time kan ngipak ah. So yeah. CUTE XD.

After that kesebalah lagi arah Yui's and begambar gambar and had coke. Hahah. Sekali Sideq datang so then ia bawa jalan jalan ke pantai. Couldn't see the sunset though; sadly sal we were a tad late but I did get a shot of the sky.

Fiery. Hahah.

Then balik, showered and ate. Sekali my dad's friend punya anak datang so I attended them and biarkan durang main di bilik sayalah ah.. Atulah really.

Erm, tadi sekulah was ok. I don't know why macam I felt abit tired? Inda jua. Macam, no fun lah ah. Rasa macam it was a blurr so it was boring. But yeah atulah.

Aight, I'm done procrastinating. XD


You got me XOXO,
Wedah

TAG


ShoutMix chat widget


EXITS

Afiq
Ani
ZatiAniNabo
Azeef
Deeba (Wedah's Cousin)
Eyan (Wedah's Cousin)
Fadzay
Farhan
Farid's Photoblog
Jann
Ian
K2MG
HO7
Mairah
Mia (Wedah's cousin)
Nigel
Nurun
Qilah (Wedah's cousin)
Rumm
Sabri
Sarah
Syahirah yang jauh berada di Malaysia
Syarifah
Santi
UIC Rutipaun
UIC Zilche aka. Amer dengan si Mizan.
Wina
ZatulZaty
Zureen
Wedah's Photos



PAST

By Month

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010

By Post
PROCRASTING
GREATEST INVENTIONS
Sigh. Double Sigh.
Dreams bursting at the seams
To ten million fireflies
SEKULAH INDA LAGI LAMA!INDA CALI.EXAMS...!!My raya...
Trouble coldplay
I'm exhausted.. Kabas jubur bejalan ke KB. Pukul 5...
Nearly time
What's happening at my house at 2am?THISMy mum's b...

CREDITS

Layout: AnnaStar*
Pictures: Flickr
Hosted by: Blogger