Tuesday, October 7, 2008

was written at 2:04 PM

MS celebrated Raya!

Selamat Hari Raya


Well in my opinion I wouldn't call it celebrating; I'd call it embracing Raya. I'd get back to it later.

Overall the arangments for the performances were fantastic. I mean, the music performance was better compared to last year's, the drama was short but sweet -I mean, masuk akal apakan- and the timing between performances was impecible so I have to say thumbs up!

The drama cali banar palui kali and my fave would have to be the cendol part and the meliat bulan part. Too short plang but.. ok wah =D

My only complaint is the NO BAJU RAYA part. I mean come on! As they said the reason there was NO BAJU RAYA is because she wants us to forgive and beg forgiveness; inda payah kan belawa-lawa apa and crap, with BAJU RAYA sorang-sorang kan belawa and beucap-ucap about others' clothes apa.

And thenkan, inda lagi ada the typical open class thingy tu!

May I point out..


I mean seriously..

Hee..Enough of that..

Oh these Pics Wina banyak tangkap pasal I was embaressed to go around and take pictures; Sorry Fiqacho. Ahah..Aku macam, lain rasanya jalan-jalan atu without the blue kain or baju lainkah apakah. You know. HAHA. Karang kana ucap perasan..

Thanks Win ah. XD



National anthem & MS anthem..



Takbir Raya by the performers and MPs.



Drama Rayamu, Rayaku Jua. CALI.


In between performance. I mean really if aku nada mention ani Raya celebration mana kamu sadar tu.


Para lelaki batch kami.


TKG; I'm the cookie.


Band UIC Rutipaun.


Cousin (2nd one from the right) saya sama kengkawannya.


FnV

Haha..

Yours Truly,
Wedah

You got me XOXO,
Wedah

TAG


ShoutMix chat widget


EXITS

Afiq
Ani
ZatiAniNabo
Azeef
Deeba (Wedah's Cousin)
Eyan (Wedah's Cousin)
Fadzay
Farhan
Farid's Photoblog
Jann
Ian
K2MG
HO7
Mairah
Mia (Wedah's cousin)
Nigel
Nurun
Qilah (Wedah's cousin)
Rumm
Sabri
Sarah
Syahirah yang jauh berada di Malaysia
Syarifah
Santi
UIC Rutipaun
UIC Zilche aka. Amer dengan si Mizan.
Wina
ZatulZaty
Zureen
Wedah's Photos



PAST

By Month

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010

By Post
An attempt
Kukuku
Rindu gigi
Ku susun 10 jari
VERY RANDOM INDEED
100th post
Rugged beb
hope my boyfriend don't mind it
RAMBLING
Laptop saya telah selamat kembaliBooyah!Yours Trul...

CREDITS

Layout: AnnaStar*
Pictures: Flickr
Hosted by: Blogger