Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Rindu gigi was written at 2:30 AM

Anak bulan inda nampak..

...

BOWH saya ah, nada perasaan..

Haha.. Sebelum saya lupa..

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN

Maaf if aku ada salah dan silap arah kalian semua; my words apa. I mean I don't got alot of words in my head so kadang-kadang I express things in different ways that may offend padahal I didn't mean them that way, so yeah.. MINTA MAAF AH.

Hehe I know it's still early but hey Raya is like a day away so.. yeah.

Anyway this afternoon I was busy with my brothers cleaning the living room. Behabuk ani bah mati kali! And the sad part about us is that:

  1. I'm allergic to dust; I'd sneeze.
  2. My brother's also allergic to dust; his face would go swollen to the point that you won't see his eyes.
So kami macam pelahan berabis membersihkanlah ah. Hahah. So then my dad turun dari atas with my camera and I'm all, 'SHIT. KENAPA NI?' time time menyebreeze kerusi.

Nasib baik, he was just testing it to see if the lens is REALLY damaged. And I'm all come on, tecabut bah.. Of course lah damaged. So after testing it inside-out, kana taguri ku apa; he said to me, "Bah mari tah bawa ke kadai sekajap."

I was filled with joy.. You know.. *wink* new lens? So my dad bawa ke kadai gambar yang somewhere in Athirah? Err Batu Satu kah tu? Or Batu Besurat? Anyway somewhere in Brunei lah ah..

So kami checked the lens and yes confirmed; rusak and if usai pun ia cakap inda worth it pasal baik pulang bali tu. So my dad pun tanya the lens yang available di sana. Yes, we bought one.

Happy ku pulang the lens! Teehee.. But..Sigh sorry I'm going to whine ni..

The lens' a sad excuse to be one. The one yang macam my lens nada sana bah and mine's a standard one.. So the sales attendant keluarkan yang zoom lens yang sama mm macam my damaged one..Mati it costs like my camera's body. Mahal palui. So I said,"The cheapest please? and yang standard ada?" So ia keluarkan this 20mm one. And harganya pun.. ENTAH kau sakit saja hatiku memikirkan comparing with its function. Honestly I wouldn't buy it and I'd like it if bali tempat lain but..Sigh.. Entah desperate times called for it..So my dad bali. Macam.. Oklah..

Whine saja ni si Wedah ah minta tampar? Baik kau besyukur kana balikan atu.. Daripada nada..ani atleast dapat jua kau mengambar.

Au besyukurku.. Besyukur banar-banar.. Gila kali tebakar mataku memikirkan.

From now on, aku inda suruh urang pigang lagi the cam. Pasal if rusak aku jua kana marahi tu. Sigh. Not them; me.

HAHA saya kalap mata sudah.. Good night~ =D

Yours Truly,
Wedah

You got me XOXO,
Wedah

TAG


ShoutMix chat widget


EXITS

Afiq
Ani
ZatiAniNabo
Azeef
Deeba (Wedah's Cousin)
Eyan (Wedah's Cousin)
Fadzay
Farhan
Farid's Photoblog
Jann
Ian
K2MG
HO7
Mairah
Mia (Wedah's cousin)
Nigel
Nurun
Qilah (Wedah's cousin)
Rumm
Sabri
Sarah
Syahirah yang jauh berada di Malaysia
Syarifah
Santi
UIC Rutipaun
UIC Zilche aka. Amer dengan si Mizan.
Wina
ZatulZaty
Zureen
Wedah's Photos



PAST

By Month

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010

By Post
Ku susun 10 jari
VERY RANDOM INDEED
100th post
Rugged beb
hope my boyfriend don't mind it
RAMBLING
Laptop saya telah selamat kembaliBooyah!Yours Trul...
You're a doll
Pacah II
Pacah

CREDITS

Layout: AnnaStar*
Pictures: Flickr
Hosted by: Blogger