Monday, February 22, 2010

Marah was written at 12:11 PM

Last night my thoughts came like thunder storms. It was hectic I didn't know what to do and it all led me to exhaustion; tarus tetidur. Nyaman tidur ku. Haha..

Anyways, from now on my business is mine and yours is of course, yours. I hate depending. I seriously hate it. I'd rather be bored and jobless than sink so low to come to you. Not anymore. I can live on my own and I can be happy on my own. I am of course thankful for all your help but seriously.. You are obsessed. Maybe I'm just jealous but fuck lah.. I hope when I'm at that level, I'll give you the same treatment and you will know how I feel. Wait, you fucking will and I'll make sure of that.

Enough is enough and I'll begone for now.

You got me XOXO,
Wedah

TAG


ShoutMix chat widget


EXITS

Afiq
Ani
ZatiAniNabo
Azeef
Deeba (Wedah's Cousin)
Eyan (Wedah's Cousin)
Fadzay
Farhan
Farid's Photoblog
Jann
Ian
K2MG
HO7
Mairah
Mia (Wedah's cousin)
Nigel
Nurun
Qilah (Wedah's cousin)
Rumm
Sabri
Sarah
Syahirah yang jauh berada di Malaysia
Syarifah
Santi
UIC Rutipaun
UIC Zilche aka. Amer dengan si Mizan.
Wina
ZatulZaty
Zureen
Wedah's Photos



PAST

By Month

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010

By Post
The famous steed. Haha!Izzy's advance birthday sur...
I SWEAR I JUST WANT TO RIP HER HEAD OFF.ALL YOU EV...
The advantages for having a brother who has the sa...
Saya JOBLESS.BERABIS.BANAR.I TELL NO LIE.HAHA.So j...
**** **
What bothers me is that..- She sucks.- It's obviou...
This thing just happened..I straightened my back s...
Its Time To Panic
Saya restless.. Again. Annoying pulang ni banarnya...
Isi isi

CREDITS

Layout: AnnaStar*
Pictures: Flickr
Hosted by: Blogger