Saturday, February 6, 2010

was written at 1:27 AM

Saya JOBLESS.

BERABIS.

BANAR.

I TELL NO LIE.

HAHA.


So jobless that I ACTUALLY CLEANED MY ROOM. Inda pulang awesome ah how I cleaned it but really. Jobless..

Ok tadi, bangun akhir. Tapi palaw lah. HEHE. Atu, I was suppose to have driving lessons but I seriously didn't want to. So I turned off my hp supaya if he messages then I can act like the hp is off or something so that I didn't have to go. But then, sigh. Ada tia ia memessage cakap today nada class and I'm all, "If I knew, indaku payah have panic spasms." Pasal I was panic the whole day and macam I didn't know pukul berapa the time lah ah and was too scared to turn the hp on to check. He's like my old Physics teacher. -__-' Very the making me more panic than usual.

So I woke up and basically spent the whole day dapan laptop. Then chatted with a fellow jobless and we talked about jobless stuff. Sekali the fellow went offline so makin tia rasa jobless itu seperti membunuh diriku that I drove to Yui's pakai Land Cruiser yang actually rusak brakes nya.. As so my dad had told me. But when I braked parking dapan rumah my bungsu, it stopped pulang ah so..Lucky? I guess. So then cerita cerita di rumah Yui. Then I got so bored I just went home and gave myself a body scrub. Au. I did. Sekali datang the cousin of mine, Ziemah. So we talked and hanged. Then ia balik, my mum asked me to pick my brother up di post office Bunut pakai kerita mamaku yang basar yang aku inda berani pakai. So I drove very to the pelahan therelah ah.

Then malamnya, I ate. Like 3x. Nasi, bread then nasi lagi. Sigh. Then went upstairs and dapan laptop. Sekali my cousin beranak! So we went to the hospital. As in dad and me lah ah. Sekali a beautiful baby girl who weight 3.8kg! Atta girl! Cutelah ah pokoknya.. Serious shit. Congratulations!

I was so bored today. Berabis. I just hope tomorrow lights up..

You got me XOXO,
Wedah

TAG


ShoutMix chat widget


EXITS

Afiq
Ani
ZatiAniNabo
Azeef
Deeba (Wedah's Cousin)
Eyan (Wedah's Cousin)
Fadzay
Farhan
Farid's Photoblog
Jann
Ian
K2MG
HO7
Mairah
Mia (Wedah's cousin)
Nigel
Nurun
Qilah (Wedah's cousin)
Rumm
Sabri
Sarah
Syahirah yang jauh berada di Malaysia
Syarifah
Santi
UIC Rutipaun
UIC Zilche aka. Amer dengan si Mizan.
Wina
ZatulZaty
Zureen
Wedah's Photos



PAST

By Month

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010

By Post
**** **
What bothers me is that..- She sucks.- It's obviou...
This thing just happened..I straightened my back s...
Its Time To Panic
Saya restless.. Again. Annoying pulang ni banarnya...
Isi isi
Reasons I'm too scared to ask:- I might get the an...
Careless Whispers
MI Pantai <3
So sampai lah ni ah di padang ah. Nada bah orang a...

CREDITS

Layout: AnnaStar*
Pictures: Flickr
Hosted by: Blogger