Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hardest part was written at 11:50 PM

Ok, I can't deny it; If I get jealous. I GET JEALOUS LIKE SHIT BEBEH. Mati tebakar kepalaku memikirkan! Sabar Weh! Sabar! Breathe.. Gahh!

18th:

Aku bangun pukul 8, mandi, usai rambut, pakai baju, pergi bawah tunggu Wina. Wina telipun saya and I told her where my house is. No I didn't tell her the address because Im' not good at it. She came to my casa at 10.25am; ON TIME BEBEH. Haha. TAPI kami sampai ke Xcapade pukul 12.45; Urang di sana pukul 11.30 udah. I mean, inda lambat mana tu? Anyway, aku order makanan saya and makan dengan laju nya inda lagi menunggu makanan sajuk sikit; literally burned my tongue. Then udah makan kami keluar kan ke Cinema; I had the grandest exit, saya pakai pashimna.

We watched Max Payne. LAWA BEBEH. Suka saya! I held back my tears time endingnya; bittersweet. Sebenarnya kan liat House Bunny tapi nada pukul 1. Napa kami mau yang pukul 1? Well pasal Fiqah balik about 3.30 and Yun balik about 4. So yeah mesti yang pukul 1. Tapinya LAWA MAX PAYNE!

And kan ada masa atu ada this 2 couples duduk dapan dapan the screen and they made out which was disgusting. Very disgusting. Made out as in lock lips wah! Au wah! PDA wah! Aku awal awal inda sadar pulang pasal too engrossed with the movie; aku macam sadar this heads moving tapi malasku liat pasal aku mau liat movie WHICH was the point. Sigh but then durang gitau aku too look at them and I'm all, SHIT. GILA. Kissing bebeh lock lips! Syah cakap ada 3 and I went..

Me: Mana yang satu lagi?
Fiqah: Entah inda ku *something soemthing*
Me: Di lantai kali udah. HAHA.

Tapi wah seriously PALUI KALI, at first the heads were moving and ada long hair then bald, then hair then bald sekali lapas atu no hair just bold and I'm all "Where the hell did she go?"

I know, I know bunyinya macam I spent the whole time watching them but NO I DID NOT. Sakit pulang kepalaku memikirkan to focus on the movie, they were MOVING MOVING UP AND DOWN WAH. INDA TAU MALU JUA EH. PALUI. And we were all..

INDA MAU ABISKAH? ALUM HIT VICTORY?

SHEESH

Sekali kami ani inda mau mau kan liat jua siapa durang ani pasal mun urang melayu MALUKU TU AH JANGAN JUA. I mean nauzubillah yang saya and cucu cicit saya begitu pulang ah but really! MALU BAH! Palui! Sekali they came up and jeng jeng jeng..

They were Indians. Like, Bruneian Indians? I guess.. TAPI BAH.. SHEESH.

The movie I'd say awesome, slow awal awal and aku inda merati at first pasal kami came in late but loved it! Especially the guns part! Rag na rok.. *wag*


Lawa bui the pic. XD credits to Yasmin for taking it.


Para manusia yang kesarungan by the dead. OMG I mean really WHAT was I doing? HAHA


BEBEH NURUN THANKS FOR THE SUSHI. HAHA. KAU BAU AND MAKIN TUA. XD


Today:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AUNT; BUMAI

AND HAPPY ENGAGMENT AS WELL!





Bumai with her fiance bebeh!

Haha au Bumai saya betunang on her birthday. It was cool! Saya banyak mengambar!

The guy's party came at about 2.45 and yeah aku gambar durang! Like, I was the only one with the camera IN THE FREAKIN TUNANG SCENE! MACAM, Daeng bebeh atu baru handal! I captured the 'sarung cincin' moment and the time durang like bepantun pantu crap. Bangga juaku tu! HAHA.

Then after all that was done, Bumai cut the cake; a 4pound truffle flavoured sponge cake. NYAMAN bebeh! Tebakar mulut makan! Booyah!

Then lapas atu aku ke atas and danced my ass off; somehow aku inda sadar rupanya kana record and yeah..

HAHA.

FIQ, SORRY INDA REPLY MESSAGE MU AND ELEPHANT? GILA!!!!!! NANTI TAHKU CHECK. WHY ARE THEY IN JERUDONG AGAIN?

Bah anyway,

SERIOUSLY SASAK SAYA. PALUI KALI. AU SAYA JEALOUS NI BERABISLY JEALOUS. TO tell or no to tell; that is the question. Apparently it's an easy one to answer... HAHA. TKG TKG TKG.

Yours Truly,
Wedah

You got me XOXO,
Wedah

TAG


ShoutMix chat widget


EXITS

Afiq
Ani
ZatiAniNabo
Azeef
Deeba (Wedah's Cousin)
Eyan (Wedah's Cousin)
Fadzay
Farhan
Farid's Photoblog
Jann
Ian
K2MG
HO7
Mairah
Mia (Wedah's cousin)
Nigel
Nurun
Qilah (Wedah's cousin)
Rumm
Sabri
Sarah
Syahirah yang jauh berada di Malaysia
Syarifah
Santi
UIC Rutipaun
UIC Zilche aka. Amer dengan si Mizan.
Wina
ZatulZaty
Zureen
Wedah's Photos



PAST

By Month

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010

By Post
hari saya
In the loving memory of Si Kucing
Eid
I've been eating...
Trouble
GREEN MONSTER BEB.
HOT BEBEH
MS celebrated Raya!Selamat Hari RayaWell in my opi...
An attempt
Kukuku

CREDITS

Layout: AnnaStar*
Pictures: Flickr
Hosted by: Blogger