Friday, December 25, 2009

was written at 12:57 PM


Aku marah. So I menyamal. Haha apakan saya ah. But suck it. I just vent them using my own tactics.. It works actually. What I do? Well I just present them with the stuff they hate sampai durang rasa frustrated and sasak. Serious. It works and it's fun. Rasa tah kamu apaku rasa.. Nah kau..

Oh nah here's some Surabaya pictures. Vainingku ni ah jangan bagai. I just show the ones yang ada sayalah. XD Oh inda ikut susunan by the way.

Shopping di Semarang

Going back to Surabaya

Eating at this Malaysian restaurant Penang's House

Dengan si cousin gila: Salam

Random thing arah Penang's House

On the train going to Semarang. It was a 5hr trip.

The view kami lintasi

Arah kampung my maid


The Desa

Complete set adi bradi. Haha.

Underneath the moon and stars. Haha.

At Tunjungan Plaza.

The Desa


Aku bored hantap right now. I want to go to the beach liat sunset nganya malam udah. Then I want to hang but hey.. I do that lain hari lah ah.

Oh tadi I started my first hour driving lesson. Gila selalunya orang cuba di stadium right? Aku di mana nah? Raun kampungku yo. Sandi jua tu. Haha. Pasal my instructor tinggal nearby but I've never seen him pulang ah. I have to say his methods in teaching is cool. Pemarah pulang tapi cool. Di bawanya ku becerita apa. Haha. Macam, relax lah. I like.

Lenka ah majalku eh. Lawa wah. Alright~ Haha.

Oh amahku balik ah. Gila eh. I respect yang nada amah and anak bini bini seorang saja. I jealous. Hahah. I can't do it. Managed but I can't seem to go to awesome level yet. I want to. I need to. Haha.

You got me XOXO,
Wedah

TAG


ShoutMix chat widget


EXITS

Afiq
Ani
ZatiAniNabo
Azeef
Deeba (Wedah's Cousin)
Eyan (Wedah's Cousin)
Fadzay
Farhan
Farid's Photoblog
Jann
Ian
K2MG
HO7
Mairah
Mia (Wedah's cousin)
Nigel
Nurun
Qilah (Wedah's cousin)
Rumm
Sabri
Sarah
Syahirah yang jauh berada di Malaysia
Syarifah
Santi
UIC Rutipaun
UIC Zilche aka. Amer dengan si Mizan.
Wina
ZatulZaty
Zureen
Wedah's Photos



PAST

By Month

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010

By Post
Skip along XD
Tentang Seseorang
Bored hantap bah
More pictures less words.
Today was highly progressive.. Hehe.Woke up at 6 a...
FREEDOM FEELS LIKE..Raya being dicovered at 4pm. T...
Physics paper was TORTURE.Hantap.Enough said.4 mor...
I don't feel good.
Insomnia's kicking in.. -__-'I was on my way to lo...
Tadi aku gila. Bangung tidur bangun tidur dalam 7x...

CREDITS

Layout: AnnaStar*
Pictures: Flickr
Hosted by: Blogger